Cardinals vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 30
Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals (17-38) will be seeking a series sweep when they face off against the St. Louis Cardinals (24-32) at Busch Stadium on Tuesday, May 30. First pitch is scheduled for 7:45 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Cardinals as -190 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Royals +160 moneyline odds. The over/under for the matchup has been set at 9 runs.
Cardinals vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Miles Mikolas - STL (3-1, 4.23 ERA) vs Zack Greinke - KC (1-5, 4.55 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-190||+160||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-190||+160||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-189||+160||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Cardinals and Royals matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Cardinals (-190), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Cardinals are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.26 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Nolan Gorman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Royals Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Royals|
|Cardinals vs Royals Prediction|
Cardinals vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cardinals have won 13, or 43.3%, of the 30 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Cardinals have a record of 2-5 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter (28.6% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from St. Louis, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
- The Cardinals played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and finished 3-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, St. Louis and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Royals have come away with 15 wins in the 46 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Royals have been victorious four times in 17 chances when named as an underdog of at least +160 or longer on the moneyline.
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Royals had a record of 2-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Cardinals vs. Royals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Brendan Donovan||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+200)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+130)|
|Nolan Gorman||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+145)|
|Nolan Arenado||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+135)|
|Willson Contreras||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+170||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.