How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 30
The St. Louis Cardinals and Kansas City Royals will play on Tuesday at Busch Stadium, at 7:45 PM ET, with Nolan Gorman and Bobby Witt Jr. among those expected to step up at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Cardinals vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Royals Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Royals Odds|
|Cardinals vs Royals Prediction|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals rank fifth in MLB play with 76 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- St. Louis' .428 slugging percentage ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Cardinals rank 14th in MLB with a .254 batting average.
- St. Louis has the No. 6 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.8 runs per game (271 total runs).
- The Cardinals are eighth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .328.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.2 times per game to rank 10th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for St. Louis has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- St. Louis has a 4.32 team ERA that ranks 17th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have the fourth-highest WHIP in baseball (1.455).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Miles Mikolas makes the start for the Cardinals, his 12th of the season. He is 3-1 with a 4.23 ERA and 48 strikeouts through 61 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Thursday against the Cincinnati Reds, when he went seven scoreless innings while giving up five hits.
- Mikolas is trying to continue a third-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- Mikolas will try to last five or more innings for his fourth straight appearance. He's averaging 5.6 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/25/2023||Reds||W 2-1||Away||Miles Mikolas||Luke Weaver|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||L 4-3||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Shane Bieber|
|5/27/2023||Guardians||W 2-1||Away||Jack Flaherty||Tanner Bibee|
|5/28/2023||Guardians||L 4-3||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/29/2023||Royals||L 7-0||Home||Adam Wainwright||Josh Staumont|
|5/30/2023||Royals||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Zack Greinke|
|6/2/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Vince Velásquez|
|6/3/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Luis Ortiz|
|6/4/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Wil Crowe|
|6/5/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Martín Pérez|
|6/6/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Dane Dunning|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.