Marcos Giron 2023 French Open Odds
Play progresses at the French Open, with Marcos Giron in the round of 32 against Nicolas Jarry. Giron currently has +25000 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Giron at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Giron's Next Match
On Saturday, June 3 at 6:15 AM ET, in the round of 32 of the the French Open, Giron will play Jarry, after getting past Jiri Lehecka 6-2, 6-3, 6-2.
Giron has current moneyline odds of +210 to win his next match against Jarry. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Marcos Giron Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +25000
Want to bet on Giron? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 64 on Thursday, Giron defeated No. 41-ranked Lehecka, 6-2, 6-3, 6-2.
- Giron is 27-27 over the past year, with zero tournament titles.
- In five tournaments on clay over the past year, Giron has gone 5-5.
- In his 54 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Giron has averaged 24.7 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Giron has played 10 matches on clay, and 22.2 games per match.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Giron has won 78.1% of his games on serve, and 20.9% on return.
- Giron has claimed 78.4% of his service games on clay over the past year and 27.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.