Cardinals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The St. Louis Cardinals (69-88) have the 18th-ranked odds in the majors to win the World Series, at +100000 as of September 27. To win the NL Central, the Cardinals' odds are +50000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||18th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+50000||-||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
Think the Cardinals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Standings Information
In both the NL Central and Wild Card standings, the Cardinals are well behind -- 19.0 and 13.0 games, respectively.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||19|
Cardinals Team Stats
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB.
- St. Louis' 4.72 team ERA ranks 23rd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have a 36-22 record in games this season when they hit two or more homers.
- St. Louis has gone 26-7 in its 33 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Cardinals have gone 19-18 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- St. Louis has gone 41-14 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Cardinals Next Game Information
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
Cardinals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Paul Goldschmidt||+15000||-||-||.267/.362/.444 25 HR 79 RBI|
|Brendan Donovan||+15000||-||-||.281/.362/.419 11 HR 34 RBI|
|Nolan Gorman||+15000||-||-||.234/.325/.475 27 HR 76 RBI|
|Steven Matz||+20000||+25000||-||4-7 3.86 ERA 8.4 K/9|
|Tommy Edman||+20000||-||-||.243/.300/.398 13 HR 47 RBI|
|Willson Contreras||+20000||-||-||.264/.358/.467 20 HR 67 RBI|
|Tyler O'Neill||+20000||-||-||.231/.312/.403 9 HR 21 RBI|
|Nolan Arenado||+20000||-||-||.268/.317/.461 26 HR 93 RBI|
|Dylan Carlson||+25000||-||-||.219/.318/.333 5 HR 27 RBI|
|Adam Wainwright||-||+25000||-||5-11 7.40 ERA 4.9 K/9|
|Matthew Liberatore||-||-||+15000||3-6 5.52 ERA 6.7 K/9|
|Jordan Walker||-||-||+20000||.274/.343/.445 16 HR 48 RBI|
|Alec Burleson||-||-||+15000||.244/.300/.390 8 HR 36 RBI|
Cardinals' Top Players
- Paul Goldschmidt has put up a .806 OPS this year, hitting .267/.362/.444 with 29 doubles, 25 home runs, 86 walks and 79 RBI. He has also stolen 11 bases.
- So far this year, Lars Nootbaar is hitting .262 with 13 home runs, 71 runs, 43 RBI, 11 stolen bases, and a 14.5% walk rate.
- At the plate, Tommy Edman is batting .243/.300/.398 with 13 home runs, 47 RBI, and a 6.3% walk rate. He has also tacked on 25 stolen bases.
- Jordan Walker has a .274 batting average so far this year to go along with a .343 OBP, 16 home runs, 46 runs scored and 48 RBI, also including seven stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.